The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Finance Manager to join a growing retailer based in Central London. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day finance function.
- Monitor the day a day financial operations
- Manage the UK finance team consistent of 3 accountants / analysts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in accordance with group reporting requirementsPreparation of statutory accounts
- Closing the annual balance
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Preparation of business forecasts and cash forecast on a regular basis
- Negotiate with suppliers/service companies on new/renewable contracts when needed.
- Helping further develop robust internal controls and processes with an objective of building an efficient, world class finance function. Due to the current transition in the company which has just been taken over, there is a focus on resolving supplier enquiries and overdue payments and therefore it is expected a close supervision on payments being appropriately allocated.
- Effective communication with the wider international finance, accounting and treasury community within the organisation.
- Company secretarial. Ensuring details at Companies House are kept up to date and deadlines are met
- Ensure Company is up to date with current legislation
- Other ad-hoc projects
Skills and requirements
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification ideally
- Highly analytical profile
- Able to self-start and impeccable attention to detail
- SAP experience and Hyperion would be ideal
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems
- Strong organisational abilities and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment