The key components of this role are:
- Reporting and analysis of the group cash flow forecast to ensure adequate cash liquidity for the Groups requirements.
- Ensure all trading bank accounts are sufficiently funded on a daily basis to support the daily cash flow requirements by bank account and by currency.
- Weekly flash reporting of cash balances across the group.
- Review and challenge of robust and accurate balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard in line with agreed timelines and ensuring all risks & opportunities are regularly documented and communicated.
- Day-to-day management of the Revenue and Treasury team to support the weekly reconciliation of all bank accounts and e-commerce debtors.
- Significant involvement in year-end process, preparation of deliverables for the audit and key contact for the auditors for cash and banking queries.
- Taking the lead on all operational cash related queries.
- Day-to-day management of transactional banking relationships and the administration of banking platforms.
- Ongoing non-business as usual project work within the finance team as and when required.