Over the first 6 months, you'll start to take the reigns on the Finance Function, tightening the screws on the Operations/Controls whilst also helping drive the impact Finance has on the Leadership Team through the production and manipulation of key data. Opportunity to Manage, lead systems/software implementations, get involved with Commercial Analysis/FP&A/Fund Raising also on offer.
Some key responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts and assistance with KPI board packs; aligning Xero structure with forecast and other metric reporting to enable speedier reporting
- Production of weekly and monthly reports giving Head of Finance and SMT insight into revenue trends, margin and working capital metrics. Commercial analysis will be an increasing part of the role; there is great scope for this role to contribute.
- Build out finance team processes and control, preparation for audit and future fundraising.
- Maintenance of and performing key controls for customer and supplier onboarding, credit control, and others as they are implemented.
- Ongoing improvements to our in-house finance processes bringing automation and efficiency gains.
Ideally ACA Qualified from Top 10 practice with a passion for start-ups. Please do get in touch if this sounds of interest.