This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Commercial Business Partner who is eager to join an exciting fast growing business and be part of International growth. Our client is an established Retailer Globally and growing Internationally with new stores opening up each year.
The role is responsible of full ownership of Supply Chain P&L and will offer a huge amount of business partnering Internationally.
- Responsible delivering timely and accurate monthly management information to the Supply Chain team
- Manage Monthly review meetings with the Director to make aware of overspends and control of budgets
- Support and guide the SC team through budget processes
- Responsible of reviewing risk and opportunity
- Preparation of margin balance sheet reconciliations of your direct reports
- Involved in year-end process, preparation of deliverables for audit
- Preparation of filing of VAT returns for UK and overseas
- Manage two direct reports & their workload
- Qualified Accountant with 3 years PQE
- Supply Chain experienced essential
- Enthusiastic, and enjoy being part of a fast paced environment