The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Finance Manager on behalf of a fast-growing Fintech business. Your role will manage all of the monthly reporting as well as improving processes and producing high quality analysis.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting function as we scale including preparation and analysis of monthly accounting entries, management accounts and financial information including commentary.
- Assist with weekly cash and treasury functions, including client invoicing, scheduling payments, oversight of debtors and creditors position and reconciliation of cash transactions.
- Prepare weekly Finance Report for the Executive Team.
- Ensure Bankable's financial reporting is aligned with current UK GAAP accounting standards.
- Business partnering with teams across the business including Operations, Compliance and Account Managers.
- Assist the Head of Finance with current and future finance transformation projects.
- Ensure HMRC compliance including VAT returns, corporation and other tax returns/reporting.
- Ad-hoc, project-based analytical duties working closely with the Head of Finance.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Payments/FinTech experience highly desirable.
- Good technical accounting knowledge.
- Advanced excel skills (advance formulas, large data sets, pivot tables etc).
- Desire to work in a very high growth business.
- Ability to work collaboratively and across functions.
- Drive, motivation and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.