A fantastic opportunity to join an established Luxury Brand as an experienced Retail Finance Manager for a 12 month Mat Cover Contract. Our client requires a fantastic, enthusiastic commercially minded business partner to join a fast paced team.
You will ensure you play a strong business partner to the team to ensure continuous support is met. Responsible for all aspects in producing analysis and in depth information of the performance of the brand and stores, along with playing part in being part of project works during this exciting time of growth!
- Responsible for all aspects of people management and development for a finance analyst who is your direct report.
- Produce month-end management accounts process for Retail
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting the sales and gross profit for international stores
- Provide business performance by providing analysis, insight and commentary for sales performance, highlighting key trends
- Ownership of the planning/budgeting/forecasting for both P&L and Capex
- Provide in-depth Financial analysis and support of the B2B and Wholesale to CEO and CFO
- Adhoc commercial finance support
- Qualified Accountant ACA / CIMA (min 2 - 3 years post qualification)
- Strong Retail experience
- Experienced working within Commercial Finance
- Highly commercial & analytical with the ability to present complex financial information
- Advanced Excel
- Effective influencer to Finance and Non-Finance Business Partners at all levels
- Strong interest in building relationships
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with the attitude to open change in whats needed at times
- Ability to motivate and develop junior members