Role: Finance Professional
Reporting to: Senior Finance Manager
Responsibility's & Duties:
- To ensure financial control of the job holders' remit
- Deliver accurate results on time
- The right judgements are made within the financial results to provide P&L and BS control, bad debt / CF billing
- To provide FP&A to the business
- Oversees and reviews the financial and operational analysis for the business. Develops complex business cases that may impact numerous parts of the business.
- Provides in-depth commentary that reflects understanding of wider operating environment both internally and externally
Forecasting, Planning and Budgeting
- Oversees and reviews forecast/budget at detailed level, demonstrating an understanding of their inter-relationship.
- Provides detailed feedback and insight to the business on its financial performance.
- Specialist - Anticipate risk across the business and plans for appropriate insurance
- Leverages knowledge from multiple functional areas and anticipates impact of future requirements.
- Understands and consistently applies an advanced knowledge and understanding of company financial statements, accounting principles.