Finance Project Manager
Media - London
The Consultancy Group are recruiting on behalf of their Global Media client who is undergoing significant finance change in line with its growth ambition. The global finance function has been leading the change and reviewing the target operating model to support that growth.
They now require a Finance Project Manager to support leadership in the ERP deployments and ensure the global process template is adopted across markets and regions with media, creative and project business models.
- Work closely with the Global Process Owners in leading the process tower for the global Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployments.
- Liaise other areas of the business covering different disciplines to define standard processes supported by the global Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution.
- Partner with deployment teams to validate tax, legal and statutory requirements and drive overall adoption of the global template.
- Drive process standardisation and effectiveness across the core finance processes.
- Ensure change requests raised via deployment or the ongoing support channels add value to the global template by liaising with market and solution teams in evaluating alternatives, so they are prioritised appropriately by the programme.
- Lead key Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment activities, incl. process improvements, global asset collaterals, training, test scenarios, reporting, and master data design principles.
- Identify or develop deployment accelerators by using lessons learned from previous implementations and other best practices used across Global Operational Finance to enable market teams delivering to plan, with minimal redesign.
- Owns all documentation around the relevant process tower and ensures it remains current.
- Drive awareness of process controls as well as operational reporting needed to fully support business operations in a market.
- Solid experience with process re-engineering and overall improvement initiatives within a disperse organisation, and shared service environments.
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations and finance transformation.
- Solid end user operational experience with Global ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics a plus).
- Significant exposure to project-based, creative, professional or marketing services industry.
- Experience with Quality, Six Sigma and project management.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in a demanding fast paced environment.
- An accounting qualification or equivalent, or a strong finance background would be preferred.