Finance Project Manager - Outsourcing Company - FTSE 250
The Financial Services arm of our client is looking to employ a Finance Project Manager on a permanent basis.
You will be part of the global Record to Report (R2R) team and will lead Finance Services projects which could include Finance transformation, process improvement projects and any other relevant workstreams being undertaken. They are primarily looking for someone who has experience of implementing Finance systems, as well as being a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Responsible for end to end R2R process design including controls
- Responsible for driving process standardisation, simplification, innovation and automation
- Responsibility to ensure an adequate control framework exists and is being adhered to
- Working within existing governance processes to minimise process variation
- Identify opportunities to streamline and digitise process design through external benchmarks and best practices, continuously drive development and implementation
- Driving performance management through the identification of opportunities that result in significant and sustainable cost reduction through improved efficiencies and effectiveness of global processes
- Review and analysis of SLAs
- To lead finance projects including managing business requirements gathering, solutioning, working with ITS and the business as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Work closely with the financial process experts and support delivery of financial process improvement projects across the Division.
- Work closely with Accenture to ensure all project impacts are considered, planned and managed bring in the BAU onshore team as required.
- Manage projects using robust project management techniques
- Initiate, prioritise and lead initiatives which: bring efficiencies, reduce duplication, define and roll out best practices, promote automation allowing more time for value-added activities
- Document and own all process documentation (including training materials) relating to the global process
Key Skills Required:
- Project management qualification desirable
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Top 4 trained desirable.
- Extensive in depth knowledge of end to end R2R processes in SAP
- Knowledge of other core finance end to end business processes in SAP
- Must possess experience in running finance processes including month end close
- Experience of having worked in digital finance technologies.
- Demonstrate ability to engage and manage senior stakeholders and multicultural audience/s
- Strong presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
- Have a professional outlook, self confident with a 'can do' attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to heavily impact the delivery of new systems which will have a huge, long-lasting effect across the business.