The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting an Interim Finance Systems Manager for a global Technology business based in Central London. As Finance Systems Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Finance Systems Governance Structure, implementing the appropriate systems and processes and developing the Master Data Management strategy.
The Finance Systems Manager will focus on developing the Finance Systems and Data Governance team and will be responsible for defining roles and responsibilities within the team
- Establish and lead the Finance Systems team in the completion of their responsibilities ensuring consistent and reliable delivery to the business.
- Strategy Development and Implementation - working alongside the business and IS team to lead the development of Financial Reporting, Data Warehousing, Data Governance and Systems Support.
- Project management - leading elements of NetSuite projects to ensure appropriate master data governance and migration.
- Ensure processes within the Finance Systems team are clearly documented and updated to reflect procedural changes.
- Experience working in a Finance environment, or an IT environment supporting Finance is required.
- Proven strong technical ability in NetSuite or a Similar ERP background is required.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to operate at all levels from operational to strategic
- Expert planning and organisational skills and able to work to strict deadlines
- Proven ability to manage through change and ambiguity.