Finance Transformation Business Analyst
£400-£450pd, 12-month contract
Industry - Hospitality
Reporting to Head of Finance Transformation
Key Requirement - Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Our client has started a major ERP implementation and have chosen Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as the new finance system.
They are currently in the process of starting the project to deliver the implementation and are looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join the team. This role will play an integral part in designing and embedding standard processes in order to drive benefits in the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function.
What else will you be doing?
- Support the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central including design, integration, configuration, customisation and testing of implemented solutions
- Execute various tasks throughout the implementation process including loading data, conducting training, preparing documentation and other required tasks
- Identify the systems needs of the business and scoping finance user requirements in particular
- Work closely with technical staff to define and document user requirements and functional specifications
- Ensure the setup of the new finance system meets the requirements of Fullers finance and operational teams
- Support the overall finance transformation programme
Essential Technical Skills
- ERP system implementation experience
- Direct experience managing system implementations specifically Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and earlier versions ie Navision
- A strong accounting knowledge
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) preferable
- Knowledge/experience of Change Management and Finance Transformation
- Experience creating and implementing custom processes and work flows