Finance Transformation Manager - Controls & Security
Media - London
£90-£95K + Benefits
Finance Transformation, Finance Change, Finance Lead, Global Process, finance process, finance solution, process design, system design, project, Microsoft Dynamics, D365, media, creative
The Consultancy Group are recruiting on behalf of their Global Media client who is undergoing significant finance change in line with its growth ambition. The global finance function has been leading the change and reviewing the target operating model to support that growth.
They now require a Finance Transformation Manager to lead the Controls and Security tower which will drive the alignment of the Finance target operating model and minimise SOD conflicts.
- Work with the Global Process Owners in delivering a strong control environment through the global Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployments across media, creative and project business models globally.
- Act as the point of contact for Internal Audit on behalf of the programme and ensure the most recent accounting policies and risk matrices are embedded in the global template.
- Develop and implement a monitoring process for user access and other system controls in market.
- Develop and implement a control framework for processes which includes systems beyond D365, focusing on end-to-end controls.
- Develop the Global Process books with RACM and control points
- Identify and assess the impact of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) initiatives.
- Identify hand-off controls that can be held centrally, in support of individual market control environment, and drive their annual testing.
- Partner with deployment teams to deliver robust security roles and drive overall adoption of the global template by identifying local control workarounds where needed.
- Collaborate with other TSA (Target Systems Architecture) process owners to understand and minimise risk in cross-system access, in support of the end-state design.
- Lead key Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment activities, incl. global design, process improvements, global asset collaterals, training, test scenarios, and reporting.
Key Skills Required:
- Solid experience with process re-engineering and overall improvement initiatives within a disperse organisation, and shared service environments.
- Experience of large-scale ERP implementations and finance transformation.
- Solid end user operational experience with Global ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics a plus).
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with stakeholders at all levels, finance and non-finance in the relevant process tower.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, building relationships with others and influencing positive outcomes.
- Experience with Six Sigma and project management.
- An accounting qualification or equivalent, or a strong finance background would be preferred.