The Consultancy Group has partnered with a management consulting firm to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Transformation Director on an interim basis. The project is largely focused around an ERP RFP and subsequent delivery, but will also involve an org restructure.
Reporting into the VP Finance and Operations.
- End to end project implementation of new finance system and process changes
- Key stakeholder management across the organisation
- Developing a clear benefit realisation plan and ensuring tangible benefits are captured throughout the transformation
- Considerable focus on automation, reducing non-value adding activities and pursuing self-service reporting
- Knowledge transfer and capacity building with Finance team and Finance Manager- System Transformation
- Exploration and recommendation of a ERP system or interoperable systems prior to selection of preferred finance system
The successful candidate will possess experience of selecting software on company requirements, leading on the implementation finance systems and understanding what day to day users will require form the system. You will be ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified or equivalent