Finance Transformation Lead - Chart of Accounts Design - £1000pd
The Consultancy Group are delighted to partner a Global management consulting firm in the search of a Finance Transformation Lead to lead the design, development and implementation of a single Chart of Accounts that will cover the entire business.
This role is very hands on so you will need to have an exceptional understanding of Chart of Accounts design and have the ability to work with stakeholders across a large matrix of environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To lead the transformation piece to establish single chart of accounts that cover the entire group.
- Design and implement chart of accounts
- Chart of accounts development
- Lead common chart of accounts (COA) design, development, mapping and adoption
- All end to end financial process design
- Map critical processes
- Identify opportunities and define what solution should be
- Profit optimisation
- Big 4 Consulting background.
- Chart of Accounts development - design, mapping and adoption
- Has designed and implemented chart of accounts
- Finance background / qualified accountant is highly desirable.
- Experience of Global Back Office Transformation / Finance Transformation programmes is highly desirable.
- 10-15 years relevant experience.