Finance Transformation Lead - Order To Cash - Media
The Consultancy Group are recruiting on behalf of a well-known Media brand who are undergoing a major Finance Transformation programme.
With time lines fast approaching and a go-live date of April next year they now need a Finance Transformation Lead to support this implementation.
- Proven track record and experience with process improvement projects or finance transformations. Ideally, in the transaction teams (O2C in particular).
- This could be someone from a pure credit control/O2C background OR a bright process focused accountant from a big firm/consultancy background
- Self-motivate, results driven and likes working under strict deadlines
- Ability to investigate business process and requirements, from a range of stakeholders (finance, tech, customers).
- Determined and sharp elbowed enough to force the issue and get to the bottom things.
- Critically accessing AS IS processes, to design a TO BE that meets the business objectives;
- Credit Control process, as well as;
- The Technological/integration requirements to facilitate that process
- Make decisions or propose/escalate decisions to key decision makers
- From decisions being made, translate them into requirements for technology to deliver. Working with them throughout the process, both partnering with as well as holding them to account.
- Understand the technology landscape. Be able to take O2C Finance requirements and effectively communicate them to Technology counterparts. Partnering with them to delivery what the business needs.
- Be a driving force for change. Be unwavering on what the project objectives are.