The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting an Interim Finance Transformation Manager for a global Management Consultancy based in Central London. As Finance Transformation Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing the Finance processes before establishing and supporting the wider business Transformation from start to finish whilst driving financial process excellence across the business. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Review of the end-to-end finance, controls, and systems across the global business.
- Lead the thorough discovery process before presenting findings and your proposal to FD & Partners.
- Design, map and plan the Finance transformation project to include: training, systems, technical delivery, cost, resource, milestones.
- Manage the implementation of the proposed Finance solution suite, whilst delivering business benefits and delivering on planned work streams.
- Arrange workshops to have training delivered effectively.
- Responsible for Finance test programmes.
- Manage the Finance change impact across the business.
- Propose Finance resource requirements.
- Project manage the Finance transformation.
- Manage relationships with necessary business suppliers and advisors.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience.
- Transformation Delivery Methodology (Agile/Waterfall/Package Implementation).
- Extensive Project Management experience, Prince 2 Qualification
- Previous experience within a Management Consultancy desirable
- Experience of leading significant change and transformation programmes in finance and non-finance.