Finance Transformation Manager - Record to Report
Media - London
£90-£95K + Benefits
Finance Transformation, Finance Change, Finance Lead, Global Process, finance process, finance solution, process design, system design, project, Microsoft Dynamics, D365, media, creative
The Consultancy Group are recruiting on behalf of their Global Media client who is undergoing significant finance change in line with its growth ambition. The global finance function has been leading the change and reviewing the target operating model to support that growth.
They now require a Transformation Manager to Lead the RTR tower in ERP deployments across various markets and regions with media, creative and project business models.
- Own end-to-end RTR global processes within Global Operational Finance across all relevant target systems architecture, ensuring processes are designed so as to provide an adequate control environment including compliance to JSOX, and company policies.
- Enable deployment teams and in-market finance in adopting the global template, driving key decisions to minimise deviations outside those needed to comply with tax, legal or statutory requirements.
- Enable in-market Finance teams to transition to business as usual (BAU) post D365 deployment, ensuring process decisions are recorded.
- Own governance around proposed RTR localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through the relevant change boards.
- Work with local & regional finance leadership (CFO's) and operational finance leadership in markets / regions / outsource centres to drive process standardisation, continuous improvement initiatives and improve effectiveness across the core financial processes.
- Work with other process owners within the Global team to prioritise initiatives and allocate shared resources.
- Own all process documentation (including training materials) relating to the global process.
- Support the achievement of a Target Operating Model (TOM) for finance.
- Accounting qualification essential
- Clear experience in leading process improvement projects, as well as large scale ERP implementations and associated business transformation.
- Solid experience with process re-engineering within a disperse organisation, and shared service environments, which requires significant technical skills to service internal and external customers in a matrix organisation undergoing significant change.
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with senior stakeholders, finance and non-finance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.