Finance Transformation Process Lead
£450-£500pd, 12-month contract
Industry - Hospitality
Reporting to Head of Finance Transformation
Key Requirement - Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Our client has started a major ERP implementation and have chosen Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as the new finance system. They are currently in the process of starting the project to deliver the implementation, and we are looking for a Finance Process Lead to join the team.
The key workstreams for this role are P2P, Accounts Receivable, Cash and banking. Other areas may need to cover as the project requires.
What else will you be doing?
- Ensuring delivery across AP, AR and cash workstreams
- Identifying the systems needs of the business and scoping finance user requirements in particular
- Be responsible for developing the key deliverable for each work stream
- Ensuring the key supplier remains on track and highlight any areas of concern
- Ensuring the setup of the new finance system meets the requirements of Fullers finance and operational teams.
- Supporting the overall finance transformation programme
Essential Technical Skills
- Worked on the implementation of AP and AR in a business of similar size and complexity to Fuller's
- ERP system implementation experience
- Direct experience managing system implementations specifically Business Central and earlier versions ie Navision
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) preferable
- Knowledge/experience of Change Management and Finance Transformation