Finance Transformation Programme Director - FMCG and Retail Client
12 Month contract
Finance Transformation, transformation, Finance, Retail, Finance Transformation Manager, Finance Transformation Lead, Global Process Lead, Accounts, Chart of Accounts, COA, Record to Report, R2R, ERP, governance, implementation, build, fund closure, stakeholder management, business, IT, MSP, MS Project Plans, Delivery Schedules, Implementation plans, report writing, presentations
Our leading UK FMCG and Retail Client are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require a Finance Transformation Director to lead a programme that will cover the end to end process across the entire group.
They need someone who has an exceptional understanding of finance change and has the ability to work with stakeholders across large matrix environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To lead the transformation piece to establish single chartered accounts that cover the entire group.
- Design and implement chartered accounts
- Chartered accounts development
- Lead common chart of accounts (COA) design, development, mapping and adoption
- Local record to report (R2R) processes review and mapping to global COA in line with standardised business process
- All end to end financial process design
- Map critical processes are, what issues that=at need to be resolved
- Identify opportunities and define what solution should be
- Profit optimisation
- Experienced Finance Transformation
- Finance background / qualified accountant is highly desirable.
- Experience of Global Back Office Transformation / Finance Transformation programmes is highly desirable.
- Industry or Consulting background will be considered.
- 10-15 years relevant experience