The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting an Interim Finance Transformation Programme Manager for a global consumer business based in Central London. The successful candidate will have previous retail finance and significant programme management experience.
- Coordinate the finance workstreams, risk assessment and project governance and control.
- Ensure end to end processes and controls are in place in order to implement a scalable and robust global ERP template
- Optimise or use a standard programme delivery methodology for delivering programme goals (e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative)
- Bring together and coordinate Finance and project teams to deliver programme goals
- Create and track a plan to deliver the programme goals, including the technical implementation plan
- Understand trade-offs and resulting impacts; make impacts for the right decision to be made
- Managing dependencies, delivery timelines and implementations plans
- ACA Qualified or equivalent
- Previous Retail Finance experience essential
- Proven Programme Management capability on a global scale
- Expert in ERP solutions - leading and coordinating several successful ERP roll outs - SAP or Oracle
- Extremely strong stakeholder and people management capabilities
- Proven experience of taking ownership for ERP project charter documentation within a global organisation