The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting an Interim Finance Transformation Project Manager, with experience of either SAP or Oracle, to develop a Chart of Accounts and translate CRMs, for a global FMCG business.
- Working with the Programme Manager and key stakeholders to develop Chart of Accounts the target accounting model
- Define the entity structure and chart of accounts for the Group
- Define the financial reporting requirements and report delivery for local statutory and Group reporting
- Designing the policies, processes and standard operating procedures that will support the production of financial statements and consolidations.
- ACA Qualified Accountant with significant PQE
- Previous experience working within a large-scale Finance Transformation programme
- A detailed understanding of financial consolidation, financial reporting, preparing financial statements and how the Chart of Accounts design supports these processes
- Prior experience of SAP or Oracle essential