Finance Transformation Project Manager - Dynamics 365
FMCG - London
The Consultancy Group are delighted to be partnering a famous FMCG business in the recruitment of a Finance Transformation Project Manager.
The business have recently selected a new finance system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and are in the process of starting the project to deliver the implementation.
This role will report to the Head of Finance Transformation creating and project managing the workstreams leading to the successful implementation of the new finance system.
- Ensuring delivery across all workstreams of the finance implementation
- Ensuring a high-quality Programme Governance, stakeholder analysis, project plan development, tracking and reporting, RAID management and general administration for the programme
- Be responsible for developing the key deliverables for each workstream
- Ensuring the key supplier remains on track and highlight any areas of concern
- Identifying the systems needs of the business and scoping finance user requirements in particular
- Supporting the overall finance transformation programme
- Excellent programme/project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and confident communicating with senior stakeholders
- The ability to influence stakeholders to achieve project goals
- A Project Management toolkit and share best practice
- Experience of developing and implementing a Change and Communication plan
- The ability to communicate and work effectively at all levels, with proven stakeholder management experience;
- The ability to work in a structured and methodical manner
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Be a good team player
- The ability to work well in a pressured environment
- A deadline-oriented approach to work
- Ideally a big company background and the preference to work in a professional, high performing environment (with the grit and determination to bring your colleagues along for the journey)
Essential Technical Skills:
- ACCA, CIMA, or ACA qualified and or Prince 2 or similar
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge and understanding of setting up a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Navision systems.
- Significant project management experience on multiple finance transformation initiatives in businesses of similar size and complexity.
- In depth knowledge of Purchase to Pay (PtP), Fixed Assets and Estates/Facilities Management would be beneficial
- Knowledge/experience of Change Management and Finance Transformation