This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant who is eager to move into industry and be part of a leading High Street brand during an exciting time of growth.
Our client has over 200 stores across UK, Ireland and Europe. Along with online internationally.
The role plays a pivotal role within the Finance team. Reporting into Senior Management, your role is to prepare monthly group consolidation and financial reporting.
- Cash flow forecasting / Treasury Management
- Producing analysis of all Risks and Operations within the balance sheet
- Drafting CFO reporting pack on a quarterly basis
- Analysis of departmental spend variances
- Assist with annual statutory audit
- Assist with annual budge cycle
- Responsible of managing cash flow and foreign exchange exposure with the Groups Treasury policy
- Play a strong business partner to the wider team
- Mentor two reports within your team
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Advanced Excel
- Retail experience but not essential
- An understanding of the principles of managing cash flow, foreign exchange and loan compliance
- Outgoing and enjoys being part of a fast paced team