The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant role for a Media and Entertainment business based in Central London. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller with regular exposure to the Commercial Finance Director and CFO, this role will help to maintain the Group's balance sheet whilst partnering with others in the Finance and wider business in providing analysis for senior management as part of month-end.
- Owning key balance sheet lines and reconciliations as part of month-end responsibilities
- Supporting a range of subsidiary companies as part of a Group finance role (including working with newly acquired companies) in addition to preparing financial statements
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and assisting with the budget for certain central cost items
- Reviewing other monthly balance sheet reconciliations and providing analysis for senior management
- Analysing below the line items and working with other business partners across the Group
- Extensive ad-hoc project work
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified ACA Qualified looking to make their first move into a fast-paced environment within industry