The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant in London. Our client is an International Real Estate and Property busines with expanding operations across Europe.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the leading the Monthly Reporting process in an International Remit with the opportunity to be front facing to the business and work closely with the Operations Managers and General Managers across the organisations portfolio.
Typical Duties Include:
- Preparation of periodic management reports with detailed cost centre P&Ls, Balance Sheets, Forecast and Rolling Budgets
- Carrying out detailed revenue recognition, overhead analysis and production/posting of journals
- First Point of Contact for all VAT/Tax compliance enquiries and submission of Quarterly VAT Return
- Preparing annual budgets, forecasts and cash-flow management
- Business Partnering with cost centre budget holders
The successful candidate must be ACA Qualified and have strong technical accounting experience. Candidates with a background in the Property/Reast Estate sector would be preferential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your most up to date CV and contact details