The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant for an Ecommerce retailer, based in Central London. As Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing the year end P&L and consolidating for head office.
- Management of year-end adjustments for the Group. (Prov bad debts, TP postings, other accruals final run of all TBs).
- Work through the audit PBC list in Jan (cascade with the team as required). Manage timing & deadline.
- Prepare all excel workings by country before consolidation.
- Checking of opening and closing balances.
- Assist with bank & legal confirmations.
- Assist with Analytical review for all entities and group.
- Prepare all consolidation workings and schedules.
- Prepare statutory accounts for all group companies.
- Assist with the audit and filing for subsidiaries.
- Prepare the investment appraisals for subsidiaries & appraisals for Interco debtor (including Goodwill assessments).
- Follow up all communications and adjustments required (versions control).
- Assist Reconcile Management accounts with Statutory Accounts.
- Review all tax computations and adjustments required.
- Manage Intercompany matrix and reconcile differences & Fx.
- Daily coordination and managing of all communications with the auditors (uploading info to Mazars shared portal).
- Support Group FC in relevant Year End tasks.
- ACA | ACCA | CIMA Qualified or equivalent with at least 1 years PQE
- Strong technical background
- Previous Ecommerce experience desirable
- Advanced Excel