The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Financial Accountant role for a FTSE Listed Technology business based in Central London. The business is now established as one of the most successful and innovative high growth technology businesses in Europe with year-on-year revenue growth of nearly 50%. Due to an internal promotion they are now looking to recruit a Group Financial Accountant to join their Group Finance team based at their Central London Head offices.
- Preparation of the glossy Annual Report, statutory financial statements and interim accounts
- Preparation of consolidated budgets and forecasts
- Communication with the Head of Investor Relations regarding the City's expectations
- Ownership of the Group chart of accounts
- Completion of the supporting schedules / balance sheet reconciliations (intangible
- assets, NCI, foreign exchange, intercompany etc.)
- Assisting the Group Finance Director and Head of Investor Relations with ad-hoc
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified and be looking to make their first move into industry. They will be flexible, well organized with lots of initiative, energy and personal motivation.