The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Financial Accountant to join a technology business based in Hemel Hempstead. Youre role will be to assis with year end preparation as well as balance sheet recs, VAT prep and process improvement.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparation and submission of VAT returns
· VAT process: coordination with global shared service centre team for posting VAT payment journals, completing BS reconciliations, arranging payments, etc
· Balance sheet clean up
· Assisting with year-end preparation tasks
· Compliance management and maintenance / improvement of process documentation.
· Other Adhoc reporting
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
· Demonstrable experience working in a Finance role within in an international global business environment.
· Part qualified or QBE with extensive accounting experience
· A good working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics
· Fluency in English. Other European language will be an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Must have solid knowledge of VAT returns preparation and filing
· Must be hardworking and results focused
· Able to effectively represent Kodak Alaris before external stakeholders
· Must show confidence in communication to a wide range of audiences
· Requires strong oral, written and formal presentation skills
· Significantly developed problem solving and analytical skills
· Must be able to work with outsourced and/or cross-functional teams to provide direction
· Must be able to work in and bring structure to ambiguous environments