The Consultancy Group is currently recruiting for an interim Financial Accountant for an asset management company based in Central London.
The role will be required to work on the Financial Data. This work focused on reviewing the financial information for all entities within the platform to ensure the information is valid, accurate and complete. There is also capacity to get involved in spin off projects.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Reviewing TBs for projects to identify material balances that require further analysis
- Obtaining supporting information from service providers to ensure financial data is accurate
- Liaising with external service providers
- Setting and managing of controls and processes
- Other ad hoc duties as necessary
- Strong experience of financial accounting (ideally audit-trained)
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification
- Experience in property environment desirable
- Yardi Yoyager experience desirable
- Self-starter who can build relationships in the office and with key personnel on site
- Strong character needed in order to obtain information from non-finance staff and also able to communicate effectively with non-accountants.
- Ideal candidate would be sociable, positive and a good team-player.