The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Financial Controller for a Private Equity backed Technology business based in the City of London. Reporting to the CFO, this newly created role will manage a team and will cover a wide remit including Financial Control, Financial Planning and Analysis, Process Improvement and Management Reporting.
- Oversee the entire finance function with a specific remit on improving and implementing new systems of control and governance
- Overseeing the delivery of monthly management accounts
- Overseeing the year-end audit to its successful group and entity wide sign-off
- Drive with the team continuous systems and process improvements
- Evaluating and developing revenue recognition policy
- Assist the annual budget and quarterly re-forecast process
- Leadership and management of the finance function
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified with significant post-qualification experience gained either within Practice or Industry. They will have a background in implementing financial controls and strong governance as well as experience in a leadership role. This role could suit an ACA Senior Manager looking to make their first move into industry.