The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller working for a global tech firm. The ideal candidate will be specificially responsible for looking after Belgium, Italy and French entities.
Job duties & Responsbilities:
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate financial records for the trading of the L.E (s) activity in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS.
- Responsible for the Legal Entity control environment
- Communicating closely with internal and external stakeholders
- monthly balance sheet reconciliations are reviewed on a timely basis.
- Review of sales contracts and terms and conditions to ensure that revenue recognition criteria are met
- Timely preparation of technical papers in respect of all significant one-off items
- Handling statutory financial statements
- Deal with ad-hoc requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Participating or leading system, operational or process changes as required.
- Working closely with the businesses on initiatives and advising on implications from a local GAAP and IFRS
- Providing financial support in respect of major decisions affecting the organisation
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- A good working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics
- Strong local GAAP & IFRS knowledge.
- Fluency in English required. French and or Italian desirable.