The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller in Central London. Our client is one the UKs leading Clothing Wholesalers with a growing online presence.
The organisation is currently undergoing a period of sustained growth with expanding operations across Europe.
Typical Duties Include:
- Prepare nd review ofmonthly management accounts with accompanying commentaries and analysis
- Analysis of KPIs, Sales Reports, Costs and Budgets
- Overseeing the the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Responsible for year-end Statutory Accounts productions
- Acting as point of contact for External Audit queries
- Consistent review of existing reporting processes and ensuring best working practice is undetaken
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly VAT returns
- Ad-hoc project based work as required
The successful candidate must be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with at least 2-3 years Post Qualification Experience. You must have demonstrable experience of operating at a Senior Management level with the ability to implemnt robust financial controls.