The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller based in the City of London. Our client is a market leading Telecommunications business with global operations.
As a key member of finance, thi role will be responsible for leading and developing the team and overseeing all accounting, billing and payments duties.
Typical Duties Include:
- Managing and Developing teams across Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Financial Accounts - mix of Qualifed & Part-Qualified
- Ensuring all accounts are prepared in adherence to necessary IFRS accounting standards
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and leading audit schedule
- Continuous review and improvemnet of exisiting reporting processes
- Development of robust financial controls and financial systems
- Managing accounting compliance for legal entities across international remit
- Balance Sheet reporting and review of reconcilaitions
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a strong technical accounting background. Candidates with a proven track record of working in an International Environment would be preferred.