The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller in London to join an Independent Marketing Agency on a Part-Time basis.
As the Financial Controller, you will be joining the business during a pivotal time of growth as the number 1 in finance reporting directly into the Managing Director.
Typical Duties Include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts with accompanying commentary, key analysis and management information
- Ownership and Submission of all necessary Statutory Filings including Annual Accounts, VAT and Tax returns
- Lead the Budgeting and Forecasting cycle in liaison with Senior Management
- Re-designing of KPIs for the organisation to aid the facilitation of business growth
- Implementation of new Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Management of Finance Team
- Ad-Hoc project based work as required
The ideal candidate must be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified. Previous experience working within Advertising, Marketing or PR would be preferred however other creative industries will be acceptable
This is a Part-Time role offering flexibility on hours with the potential to increase over time in line with the growth of the organisation