The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Controller opportunity for a Global Design company based in Central London. This business is on a strong growth trajectory and is now looking to recruit a Financial Controller to manage the finance team and ensure financial targets are met and appropriate controls are in place. Reporting to the Finance Director with significant stakeholder management across the business, duties will include;
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Ensuring all revenue streams are reported accurately and timely
- Preparation of cash flow analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and production of month end
- Management of the finance team
- Extensive stakeholder management across the wider business
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with post-qualified experience gained within a Real Estate or Construction environment. They will have proven controls and reporting experience alongside the proven ability to manage and develop a team. This is a fast-paced and growth orientated business so the individual must be results and achievement orientated.