The Consultancy Group has partnered with a Global Business Services Organisation who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller for their London Head Offices (WFH for the foreseeable).
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will oversee month-end close, prepare and analyse financial statements under US GAAP and maintain and implement internal controls.
- Prepare and review balance sheet account analyses and reconciliations to supporting documentation for all the UK and European entities
- Ensure compliance with company accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Investigate and report variances on a monthly basis to maintain the integrity of the Company's general ledger and financial statements.
- Assist in developing annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Manage and influence multiple stakeholders across the organisation
The successful candidate will be ACA / ACCA Qualified with significant post-qualification gained within a large company/matrix organisation. They will possess strong technical accounting experience and have an understanding of IRFS and US GAAP.