A newly created position has opened for a Financial Controller to join one of the fastest growing, PE backed marketing businesses in the UK. Due to a number of acquisitions, the group is well placed for a period of significant growth making it a very exciting time to join them.
You will work as part of an extremely high caliber team, with a brilliant culture. Flexibility to work from home will be an option- and the rest of your time will be spent in their brand new offices based in the heart of the West End.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACCA,CIMA, ACA), from a creative background, and will have proven management experience. You will need to be the ultimate people person with the ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships across the group.
- Responsibility for timely and accurate month end reporting into Group, including P&L, balance sheet and working capital analysis.
- Oversight of balance sheets and reconciliation processes each month
- Cashflow forecasting on a weekly or monthly basis depending on demands of business
- Involvement in quarterly forecasting & annual budgeting processes
- Management of audit process
- Establishing & suggesting improvements to both controls and processes
- Review of VAT returns
- Day to day management of small finance team
- A fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- From a creative industry background or potentially professional services business
- Proven management experience