The Consultancy Group are currently looking for an interim Financial Controller to join a global consumer business based in NW London. Your role will be to maintain the accounting records for a number of legal entities including France, Belgium and Italy.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate financial records for the trading of the L.E (s) activity in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS.
· Responsible for the Legal Entity control environment
· Communicating closely with regional finance lead and Country Business Leader
· The role holder will ensure that monthly balance sheet reconciliations are reviewed on a timely basis.
· Review of sales contracts and terms and conditions to ensure that revenue recognition criteria are met
· Timely preparation of technical papers in respect of all significant one-off items
· Ensure that statutory financial statements and all other statutory filings are completed in-house
· Deal with matters raised by the statutory bodies in a timely and professional manner.
· Represent Kodak Alaris' financial interests to stakeholders
· Participating or leading system, operational or process changes as required.
· Acting as the interface for internal and external audits
· Working closely with the businesses on initiatives and advising on implications from a local GAAP and IFRS
· Providing financial support in respect of major decisions affecting the organisation
· Assisting with customer financing in line with approved corporate models