The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Financial Controller to join a well-known technology business based in Hemel Hempstead. Your role will look after the business' Belgian and Italian regions therefore language skills would be a benefit.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate financial records for the trading of the
· Responsible for the Legal Entity control environment
· Communicating closely with regional finance lead and Country Business Leaders
· The role holder will ensure that monthly balance sheet reconciliations are reviewed on a timely basis.
· Review of sales contracts and terms and conditions
· Timely preparation of technical papers in respect of all significant one-off items
· Ensure that statutory financial statements and all other statutory filings are completed
· Deal with matters raised by the statutory bodies in a timely and professional manner.
· Represent financial interests to stakeholders
· Participating or leading system, operational or process changes as required.
· Acting as the interface for internal and external audits
· Working closely with the businesses on initiatives and advising on implications from a local GAAP
· Providing financial support in respect of major decisions affecting the organisation
· Assisting with customer financing in line with approved corporate models