An outstanding tech start-up in Central London are seeking their FC and #2 to CFO and they begin to embark on the 'International' expansion phase of growth. Boasting one of the strongest staff retention rates in the market, the FC will join a high-calibre team and immediately begin to take the reigns on the Finance (including FP&A with exposure to Venture Capital Funding) and streamline the function wherever possible. A growth mind-set and burning ambition are key to this person being successful, as are a strategic mind-set and ability to balance 'hands-on' with that.
Some key responsibilities:
- Management and Financial accounting, including month-end reporting, long term budgeting and short-term rolling forecasts.
- Liaison work with our external accountants and auditors including preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
- Supporting fundraising processes, including preparing due diligence materials and maintaining the data room
- Continually evolve reporting and accounting systems to match the needs of the business as we create new channels and revenue streams.
- Assist in preparation of monthly materials for the Board of Directors
If this sounds of interest, please do reach out for a confidential conversation.