Following a successful funding round lead by one of Europe's leading early stage VCs, this high-growth SAAS Start-Up are looking for their FC/Head of Finance and #1 to scale the Finance function and support this awesome Leadership Team in scaling. There is a P/T CFO in place (2 days a month) but the Day to Day running of the function will be in your hands, as will any and all Modelling, funding initiatives, hiring, Analysis and Strategic Partnering, making this an incredibly broad role. Experience as a #2 to CFO as FC in a Start-up would be ideal, but knowledge of what metrics drive a SAAS business combined with gravitas to influence them are essential.
Some key responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day accounting function and build out this team as we scale
- Financial reporting including; consolidated management accounts, budget vs. actual, statutory accounts, and leading the audit
- Financial Planning and Reporting: Own the business model and budget and be responsible for forecasting and reporting within the business. Develop our forecasting methods to improve business decision making
- Credit control: ensure all invoices are paid on time ensuring automated emails and escalations to calls are timely
- Cashflow: Manage payments and cash flow forecasting to optimise and meet regularly with senior management to discuss this
- Investigate and understand variances in budgets, forecast and produce revenue forecasting with management