Comfortably one of the most promising start-ups in Europe (£££m VC backed) are now after their Financial Controller to lead Finance in conjunction with FP&A/wider teams through the next phase of their global expansion. They've had a strong 2019 and following a pivot in their business model, are looking to embark on a new journey with some ambitious plans in place. Someone who can demonstrate a strong Financial Control background, track record of driving process improvements that support expansion and a growth mindset will be ideal for this.
Some key responsibilities:
- Managing all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, individual entity and consolidated reporting and revenue / loss recognition models
- Working with the business to identify opportunities to grow and improve margins
- Periodic reporting to our Board, investors and debt providers
- Management of outsourced providers
- Full responsibility for the annual audit
This really is an outstanding opportunity to work with some of the brighest minds in the start-up space, so please do apply to find out who they are!