My client a multi national Professional Services business are looking to hire an interim Financial Modeller for a period of 6 months (this has the potential to go on for longer). The role could be based in Andover or split between Andover and their office in London (whatever works better for the candidate). The candidate will need to be security cleared due to the nature of the client.
Role description/duties -
* Operate an assured cost model
* Carry out sensitivity analyses
* Carry out investment appraisals
* Record financial transactions
* Monitor progress and spend against control totals
* Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
* Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing
* Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term horizons
* Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost
* Maintain records and support auditing efforts
* Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
* Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials
You should be a fully qualified accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA with a good background within modelling.
Security clearance is a must!