The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for a Fast-Growth International Property business based in London. The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will take ownership for providing reliable, efficient and insightful business planning, ensuring the Senior Management Team and Budget holders are provided with valuable information on the company's financial position. Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will include;
- Produce new rolling financial forecasts and budget templates with scenario analysis in line with business requirements.
- Develop and create KPI's and monthly dashboard reports.
- Model annual and long-range strategic plans.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the business trends, performance and external markets.
- Business partner with different departments to establish vital KPI's.
The successful candidate will be ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified with an excellent academic pedigree. They will have strong analytical, numerical and modelling skills and possess the confidence to interact and influence with senior stakeholders.