An exciting opportunity to join a Global Business with ambitious growth plans as an experienced a lead FP&A Manager.
The role will play a crucial part in business partnering across the business to lead the development for long term strategic plans whilst being part of a very fast paced International Wholesaler.
- Lead the monthly financial close management reporting, forecasting and analysis including variance analysis
- Develop metrics, reporting tools and models to analyse the financial performance of the business and support strategic initiatives
- Identify key business drivers and track performance, along with highlighting trends
- Lead the coordination, consolidation and financial analysis of quarterly financial forecasts and annual planning.
- Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Self-starter and results driven
- Highly organised
- Experienced in a growth-oriented business
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong influencer and ability to build effective relationships