The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a Fast-Growth International Hospitality Business based in Central London. This newly created role will report into the Group Head of Planning and will be an integral part of the Group Financial Planning and Analysis team. The Group FP&A team are responsible for defining and delivering the financial planning and analysis for the Group across the business at a global level. Duties include;
- Supporting the wider FP&A team to deliver the short-term planning cycles (Budget & Quarterly Reforecasts)
- Ensuring that the Group 5 year plan model is always fit for purpose & updated with quarterly actuals
- Responsible for creation of simple summary outputs to enable budgets and forecasts to be easily understood by the wider business
- Providing pro-active analytical support to help improve the understanding of KPI's within the business - including the drivers of performance and future opportunities or risks
- Working with the CRM and Digital teams to understand how the business can deliver enhanced insight
- Actively participating in various 'ad hoc' commercial projects to help drive business performance
This is a high profile role that will interact and influence across the C-Suite. The successful candidate will be ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified and have experience of handling large amounts of data. They will be highly proficient with Excel with excellent Powerpoint skills and possess strong attention to detail. This role would either suit an experience qualified finance professional with Financial Planning and Analysis experience gained in a fast-moving commercial environment, or an ACA Qualified in either Transaction Services or Corporate Finance looking to make a move into industry.