The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for a Fast-Growth Technology business based in Gibraltar. This is a newly-created role (as a result of an internal promotion) and will report into the Head of Finance with a direct link into the Operations team.
Pro-actively identifying trends using the wide variety of data available across the division whilst organising and reporting "deep-dive" analysis to drive business performance
- Develop strong relationships with Operations teams whilst providing strategic counsel and support to the Commercial Director
- Responsible for leading cost and revenue forecasting on an annual and quarterly basis
- Identifying and establishing KPIs throughout the organisation, particularly in respect of new channels and territories. Integrate these into weekly and periodic financial and KPI reports
- Implement forecasting models into annual and quarterly financial planning, liaising with UK and International teams to ensure complete stakeholder 'buy-in'.
- Provide an effective stakeholder relationship with the Group Trading Director in the effective management of Operational costs.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with an excellent academic pedigree and post-qualification experience gained in a fast-moving and commercially focused environment. Candidates will be able to fully relocate and in return will enjoy an outstanding lifestyle, 300 days of sun a year, all within 3 hours of a ski resort and Spain's top 10 holiday destination.