The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting an Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for a FTSE listed Technology business based in Central London. As the Financial Planning lead, you will be responsible for developing and improve reporting processes, and providing insightful reporting and analysis to key stakeholders to enable informed
business decisions, support the budgeting and reforecasting processes and the management of key annual projects.
- Manage the monthly Flash and Financial Information Pack and data gathering processes to ensure accurate monthly reporting with both financial and non-financial information.
- Develop and expand reporting processes particularly through Excel modelling, to include improvements to current reporting
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to drive process improvements as well as improving both financial and non-financial performance reporting, while promoting best practice.
- Carry out financial analysis including budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc trend analysis.
- Work with the Finance Systems Manager to expand FP&A usage of systems for reporting, dashboards, and analysis, including report and dashboard creation and control.
- Other projects will include Investor Relations support and working on special finance projects
- You will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a strong understanding of international group reporting.
- Excellent Excel and modelling skills are required