The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Financial Accountant to join a global business on a 6 month FTC. Your role will will assist with the annual statutory accounts preparation as well as other related year end close activities.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare annual statutory financial statements and associated reports
· Deal with matters raised by the statutory bodies
· Timely preparation of technical papers in respect of all significant one-off items that arise
· Manage the external audit and other adhoc yearend activities
· The role holder will ensure that monthly balance sheet reconciliations are reviewed on a timely basis.
· Participating or leading system, operational or process changes as required.
· Working closely with the businesses on initiatives and advising on implications
· Providing financial support in respect of major decisions affecting the organisation
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
· Significant recent & demonstrable experience in preparing annual statutory accounts
· Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
· A good working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics
· Strong excel skills (minimum intermediate skill level)
· Strong local GAAP & IFRS knowledge.
· Fluency in English required, Bilingual spoken & written abilities desirable.