The Consultancy Group are working with a leading consumer business to recruit for a Financial Reporting Manager on a interim basis.
Role and Responsibility:
- An experienced operator in managing the resolution of accounting issues and delivery of the audit to tight timelines.
- Able to picks up accounting and audit issues and bring these to resolution.
- Comfortable working in the detail but also experienced enough to avoid getting lost in complexity and detail.
- Strong written communication skills required to prepare papers on accounting issues for the auditors, CFO and Audit Committee.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in advising other Finance team members and the wider business on technical accounting matters.
- Highly numerate, logical thinker with problem-solving attitude, drive and enthusiasm.
- Calm, structured and organised
Skills & Experience
- ACA qualified with at least 5 years PQE
- Strong technical IFRS skills
- Big 4 audit background desirable